Supermoto Japan 2017 is opening.
Supermoto Japan 2017 is opening
Supermoto Japan is finally opening on the 29th and 30th this month.
The opening round will be held at Okegawa Sports Land in Saitama.
This place is only an hour away from Tokyo by car.
There are 3 different classes.
S1 PRO class –
This is the top class where they use 450cc machine in this class.
You can join this class if you placed 3rd or better in S1 OPEN class or S2 class.
S1 OPEN class –
Unlimited engine displacement
S2 class –
S1 PRO champion Ikki Morita (Suzuki RM-Z450), #2 Makoto Arai who just turned 20 (Husqvarna FS450), #300 Naoto Takayama (Honda CRF450R), these three are the must-see riders.
And sometimes top riders from road racing join in as wild cards.
World champion Hiroshi Aoyama is joining the final round.
It seems like Japanese Supermoto has evolved in itsown way.
Which is by using “grip” a lot.
Letting the rear tire out while going into the corner ischaracteristic of Supermoto, but only few riders use this style.
Champion #1 Ikki Morita barely uses this style because it’s faster for him.
On the other hand rider like #2 Makoto Arai uses it more often.
Arai joined the FIM ASIA Supermoto Championship last year.
The way he lets the rear tire slide wildly is really popular.
And some rounds the dirt section of the track is more than half of the course.
Supermoto Japan 2017 will be held on April 30th. Let’s see how the battle goes.
We at KRAZy support Area Class racing, which just under the top class.
If you have any question feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We here at “KRAZy” are particular about sending information.
We generate revenues from advertisements and the sales of goods because we want future motorcycle fans and future mortar race fans to look up this website.
It would be nice if you buy our merchandise once a year to help us continue this website.
We sell merchandise 4-5 times year online only.
We think the next sale will take place be in May after Golden Week.
Publication supervisor: Masayuki Kondo
- 2017.10.04 We are going to feature custom Supermoto vehicles. Please send photos.
- 2017.09.20 We are going to feature Supermoto custom vehicles.
- 2017.05.30 Supermoto Japan 2017 opened on April 29th & 30th at Okegawa Sports Land in Saitama.
- 2017.04.25 Supermoto Japan 2017 is opening.
- 2017.04.06 The very popular Karuizawa Prince Ski Area “Snow Ride” has ended. Thank you so much.
- 2017.02.27 Playing in the snow in Japan / Karuizawa
- 2017.02.16 Kumamoto earthquake on 14th April 2016 / Motorcycle Shop'Dune Moto'
- 2016.12.09 All Japan Supermoto Championship. WGP champion Hiroshi Aoyama participated as well.
- 2016.11.15 SUZUKI DR-Z400S 2004 SP / Stefan Shambon Guidon d or / English Report
- 2016.10.30 D1-GP 2016 Rd.7 & EX ‘TOKYO DRIFT’
- 2016.09.16 Notice. Soon, whole, article update / FIM ASIA Supermoto R1
- 2016.09.10 FIM ASIA SUPERMOTO CHANPIONSHIP 2016 R1 Newcatsle
- 2016.09.05 Supermoto Japan R5 Hiroshima
- 2016.09.05 Tne new machine / Taka Higashino
- 2016.07.22 Supermoto Japan R4 / English
- 2016.07.02 YAMAHA YZ125X Debut! / They announced that the Cross Country Enduro motorcycle "YZ125X" would be released in Japan
- 2016.06.16 World KRAZy / POLICE Next Generation
- 2016.05.15 SUPERMOTO JAPAN '16 #300Takayama's first victory.
- 2016.04.16 JNCC Round 2 Osaka / English
- 2015.10.05 SUPERMOTO JAPAN 2015 R6 Biwako / World KRAZy