World KRAZy / POLICE Next Generation
A proposal for a next generation police motorcycle.
I made a Supermoto version of police motorcycle in a long time ago.
Because Supermoto is the fastest on city roads.
We were talking and the subject turned to
“If we were robbing a bank, what kind of vehicle are going to use?”
At the very least we thought not a car
because it would be difficult to get away since it only can travel on roads.
We came to the conclusion that a Supermoto motorcycle is the best.
“Of course it’s fast on roads and aside from travelling on roads you can drive on stairs,
inside of buildings, and going the wrong way is possible so it has the highest chance to get away.”
After that discussion I had time to think alone.
“In that case maybe Supermoto is really good as a police motorcycle?
Once it gets out of the city it would become a speed battle
and that is not for Supermoto but in the city, a Supermoto motorcycle will probably do the job.
I know this proposal would not be accepted in Japan.
But maybe there is a small possibility in northern Europe?
Other country’s police motorcycles have a variety of designs.
Just thinking about it got me excited.
So I actually made this.
Doesn’t it looks like a scene from a movie?
Oh by the way there was this popular manga called “WILD7” in 1970’s.
This is the story of unique 7 cops that ride police motorcycles.
It is like modern version of Akira Kurosawa’s “Seven Samurai’, an action police manga.
Each of them rode a unique motorcycle.
Like, off road motorcycle or sidecar motorcycle.
There was this scene where the main character “Hiba” went on stairs in a building .
So we made a Supermoto version of a police motorcycle as a joke and did a photo shoot too.
Don’t you think this is kind of cool??
If you have any question feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com
We here at “KRAZy” are particular about sending information.
We generate revenues from advertisements and the sales of goods because we want future motorcycle fans and future mortar race fans to look up this website.
It would be nice if you buy our merchandise once a year to help us continue this website.
We sell merchandise 4-5 times year online only.
We think the next sale will take place be in May after Golden Week.
We put all the reports up in this “TOPICS” section or 2 sections first.the update them again after separating them by genre in about a week.
To look up old reports or information, search for “Race Report” or “Event” or
whatever suits your need.
If you click AND MORE at the bottom, the list of all the reports from the past will be shown.
Publication supervisor: Masayuki Kondo
- 2017.10.04 We are going to feature custom Supermoto vehicles. Please send photos.
- 2017.09.20 We are going to feature Supermoto custom vehicles.
- 2017.05.30 Supermoto Japan 2017 opened on April 29th & 30th at Okegawa Sports Land in Saitama.
- 2017.04.25 Supermoto Japan 2017 is opening.
- 2017.04.06 The very popular Karuizawa Prince Ski Area “Snow Ride” has ended. Thank you so much.
- 2017.02.27 Playing in the snow in Japan / Karuizawa
- 2017.02.16 Kumamoto earthquake on 14th April 2016 / Motorcycle Shop'Dune Moto'
- 2016.12.09 All Japan Supermoto Championship. WGP champion Hiroshi Aoyama participated as well.
- 2016.11.15 SUZUKI DR-Z400S 2004 SP / Stefan Shambon Guidon d or / English Report
- 2016.10.30 D1-GP 2016 Rd.7 & EX ‘TOKYO DRIFT’
- 2016.09.16 Notice. Soon, whole, article update / FIM ASIA Supermoto R1
- 2016.09.10 FIM ASIA SUPERMOTO CHANPIONSHIP 2016 R1 Newcatsle
- 2016.09.05 Supermoto Japan R5 Hiroshima
- 2016.09.05 Tne new machine / Taka Higashino
- 2016.07.22 Supermoto Japan R4 / English
- 2016.07.02 YAMAHA YZ125X Debut! / They announced that the Cross Country Enduro motorcycle "YZ125X" would be released in Japan
- 2016.06.16 World KRAZy / POLICE Next Generation
- 2016.05.15 SUPERMOTO JAPAN '16 #300Takayama's first victory.
- 2016.04.16 JNCC Round 2 Osaka / English
- 2015.10.05 SUPERMOTO JAPAN 2015 R6 Biwako / World KRAZy